Welding is one of the certified “tools of the trade” for Iron Workers. This essential skill is needed for on-site fabricating and sculpturing process of securing work to a structure.
- North Shore Connector – Pittsburgh, PA (Mull Iron)
- Mount Nittany Medical Center – State College, PA (Tuscarora Rigging, Inc.)
- Butler County Prison – Butler, PA (Abate Irwin)
- Gary Schultz Child Care Center – State College, PA (Somerset Steel Erectors)
- Millennium Science Complex – Penn State University – University Park, PA (Whiting-Turner)
- St. Clair Hospital Addition – Pittsburgh, PA (L & J Erection)
- Dick’s Sporting Goods’ Jet Hangar – Findlay Twp, PA (American Steel Erectors)
- Edinboro University’s Cooper Hall – Edinboro, PA (DH Steel)
- Sheraton Bayfront Hotel – Erie, PA (Carrara Steel Erectors)
- California University of PA Convocation Center – California, PA (Gongloff Contracting LLC.)
- Cheswick Power Station – Springdale, PA (Stevens)
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Headquarters – Findlay Twp, PA (Century Steel Erectors)
- Hilton Hotel – Pittsburgh, PA (Comsteel)
- Presque Isle Downs – Erie, PA (Carrara Steel Erectors)
- VA Hospital – Aspinwall, PA (G. KIDD)
Click here to view highlights of the exhibition of our work.
Events Calendar & Registration
Click here to view the most current event information for Iron Workers Local Union No. 3.
Learn more now